Family Law Section
The Family Law Section was officially formed in 2009. The purpose of the FLS is to:
- Educate and inform the Section membership on legal and related topics of interest and concern to attorneys practicing family law in DeKalb County, Georgia.
- Provide an effective forum for the exchange of ideas, views and information common or unique to family law.
- Explore methods and procedures to facilitate and improve the relationship and communicate between the bench and bar.
- Represent and foster professionalism within the legal community and the community at large, and specifically, domestic relations practice. This may include proposals and support for legislation, Court rules and procedures and appropriate guidelines.
- Facilitate social relationships among Section members.